Cyber Security Solutions
- Bindle enables automatic fuzzing harness generation and seed-input collection. This
makes dynamic testing of software binaries more accessible, by reducing the need
for reverse engineering and domain knowledge.
- Proteus automatically finds and fixes vulnerabilities in software binaries.
It uses exploitability analysis to prioritize software weaknesses for
- REAFFIRM (Reverse Engineer, Analyze, and Fuzz Firmware) is a platform
for firmware analysis, component identification and extraction, and
testing in emulation.
Areas of Expertise
- Application Security and Reverse Engineering
- Use state-of-the-art program analysis techniques to build
an understanding of the functionality, strengths, and weaknesses
of executable software and firmware.
Apply that understanding to improve security and
- Automated Software Engineering
- Automate aspects of software development through
source code transformation and synthesis. Build
tools that integrate into modern
workflows to support collaborative, human/automated software development.
- Binary Rewriting
- Based on high-fidelity binary ingestion and analysis, automatically
transform binary software executables and libraries to
improve functionality, security, maintainability, and performance.
- Machine Learning and Big Code
- Combine machine-learning techniques with program analysis to
increase software security, reliability, and maintainability.
Mine the collective wisdom in massive code repositories to speed
up, automate, and enhance developer processes.
- Platform Security
- Ensure trust in the computing platform, including hardware, from design through deployment. Assess
risk due to use of untrusted supply chains of FPGA and ASIC
Open Source Software
- A fast and accurate disassembler. DDisasm can disassemble
real-world stripped binaries with accuracy sufficient to enable modification
- An intermediate representation for binary analysis and rewriting.
GTIRB seeks to be an LLVM-IR for reverse engineering.
- Mnemosyne seamlessly brings cutting-edge advances in software development
automation into modern IDEs, supporting collaborative human/automated
- The Software Evolution Library (SEL) provides a programmatic interface
for the parsing, analysis, and rewriting of software source code in
many programming languages through a single generic API.
Find more of our open-source
repositories on GitHub/GrammaTech and