About the area
Automatic disassembly, analysis, and transformation of binary software
executables and libraries to improve functionality, security, and efficiency.
- Industry leading binary analysis and transformation built on our
revolutionary Datalog-driven reassembleable disassembler and our
open-source binary intermediate representation.
- Binary security through hardening, diversification, and attack
- Binary efficiency through aggressive optimization.
- Binary robustness and portability through static repackaging of
- Datalog is used for compact and efficient expression of disassembly
heuristics in our Datalog Disassembler.
- GrammaTech Intermediate Representation for Binaries
(GTIRB) allows uniform
representation and transformation of binaries.
- Satisfiability Modulo Theory (SMT) solvers including Quantifier Free
Bit Vector (QFBV) logics enable efficient formal reasoning about the
behavior of binary software.
- Dynamic programming and heuristic search techniques enable efficient
exploration of large spaces of candidate replacement binaries.
- Low-level software instrumentation and emulation enable dynamic
analysis of binary behavior.